ERA Convention can take place at full capacity and without social distancing, UK and US visitors no longer need to quarantine
Following the announcement by the Dutch government on 14 September about upcoming changes to the COVID regulations in the Netherlands, the ERA Convention 2021: ‘Smart Rental’ and European Rental Awards cocktail and dinner on 29 and 30 September will be able to take place at full capacity and without social distancing.
Fully vaccinated visitors from outside the EU/Schengen area, including the UK and US, will also no longer be required to quarantine on arrival in the Netherlands, meaning that there is no restriction on international attendees who have been vaccinated.
A summary of the relevant changes is as follows:
– No quarantine requirement for fully vaccinated travellers from non-EU/Schengen very high risk areas (such as the UK and US), as of 22 September
– Indoor events with seating can take place at full capacity without social distancing, as of 25 September
– Attendees will need a valid Corona ticket QR code to be scanned upon entry, which can be obtained with:
- An EU Digital Corona Certificate showing proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or a negative COVID test
- Attendees without an EU Digital Corona Certificate will need to take a COVID test in the Netherlands before the event (thereby receiving a valid QR code)
If you have any further questions about the event, please email us at [email protected].
You can book your place for the ERA Convention and European Rental Awards here: https://na.eventscloud.com/eraconvention2021
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!