ERA membership provides rental companies, rental associations and suppliers to the rental industry with numerous benefits. As the voice of the rental industry in Europe, ERA represents over 5,000 rental companies, either directly or through 15 rental associations, and has many associate members too.
Through its Committees and Working Groups – Promotion, Sustainability, Technical, National Association and Statistics Committees, Cybersecurity WG and Future Group – ERA promotes the rental concept and facilitates the growth of a sustainable and professional rental industry in Europe.
In addition to providing the opportunity to join a European rental network, grow your knowledge in the industry and have a say on issues of importance to the industry at European level, ERA produces many valuable resources for the industry and convenes the leaders of the European rental industry every year for the annual ERA Convention and European Rental Awards ceremony.
Find out more by reading what our members say about us.
Benefits and advantages of your rental association being a part of ERA
ERA is a powerful advocate for the rental industry. At a European level, it has a stronger and more influential voice than national organisations – and reaches to the highest levels of power:
- Influence the ERA’s strategy and positions
- Join together to promote the European rental business
- Stay ahead of the curve and anticipate trends in the rental sector
Associations can grow their knowledge in specific key areas by joining ERA committees and attending ERA conventions. Associations can then disseminate this knowledge to their members. Through closer co-operation, we can also deliver further improvements on issues of common interest, such as health and safety, environmental issues, and theft prevention.
Enjoy the advantages of networking with other national and international rental associations:
- Be part of a European think-tank network
- Create new business and personal relationships
Why join ERA?
- Support the sector’s European advocacy efforts that benefit the whole industry
- Participate in the education of European decision-makers on the specificities of the rental sector to ensure that they are taken into account in future policies
- Network with peer high-level representatives from large and small rental companies
- Become an active part of a think-tank industry network comprising national industry associations and European industry stakeholders
- Influence the association’s strategy and positions by taking up a leadership role
- Voice your concerns directly in dedicated committees on particular issues affecting your company/association in your daily activities in Europe
- Gain access to credible industry-specific resources, studies and updates on the power of the rental industry
- Participate in the development and sharing of best-practices
If you are a rental association, discover the benefits and advantages for your members of your being a part of ERA below.
To join the European Rental Association, please complete the Application Form at the bottom of this page and return it to ERA at:
ERA – European Rental Association
Avenue de Tervueren 188 A, box 4
1150 Brussels, Belgium
Tel.+ 32 2 761 16 04