2021 European Rental Awards
27 September - 8 October
VENUE TO BE CONFIRMED
Celebrate creativity and innovation in Europe’s equipment rental industry and network with industry peers at the European Rental Awards, the most prestigious awards event for the industry.
The 14th annual European Rental Awards, co-organised by ERA and International Rental News, has been postponed and will now take place on in autumn 2021 alongside the ERA Convention. A new date and venue will now be found in September or October this year and an announcement will be made soon.
The European Rental Awards 2021 are now open for submissions and we encourage rental companies and product suppliers to enter.
The Awards are jointly organised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and International Rental News (IRN), and entries are requested for the following categories:
– Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover above €15 million)
– Small Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
– Rental Product of the Year
– Sustainability Committee Award: Best Safety innovation
– Best Digital Innovation
– ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
– Lifetime Achievement Award
The deadline for submissions is Friday 19 March 2021.
For more details, including the judging criteria, please visit: www.khl.com/rentalawards.
NOT USE THIS!!!
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
WHY ENTER THE AWARDS?
Winning a European Rental Award could have a big impact on your company. There are numerous ways to benefit:
- Promote your success to customers and show that you have been judged ‘the best’ by your industry
- Give your employees a morale boost by demonstrating that their hard work and expertise is acknowledged by the wider industry
- Display the ‘winners’ logo on your website, documents, products and marketing materials
- Share your success with local communities and make them proud of your achievements
The judging panel will be as follows:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Peter Douglas, CEO, IPAF
- Bernd Holz, Managing Director, Ammann Group
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Dan Vorsholt, CEO, GSV Materieludlejning
- Non-voting chair of judges: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA