As it is observed more and more in the larger organisations, ERA has decided to gather some managers from rental companies and issued from younger generations in a group called “ERA Future Group”.
The philosophy supporting this approach is that, in this rapidly changing world and the digital revolution, younger people may have, in certain strategic areas, a different view than older people. The objective is that they provide their thoughts and vision on strategic issues.
The first meeting took place in January 2016 in Brussels.
Around 15 young managers, representing different companies, different countries, different functions, with an average age of 35, participated. A second meeting took place in May. During those 2 meetings, the Future Group identified some possible priorities, split between:
The members of the Future Group also participated in the workshops organised during the ERA Conventions in 2016 and 2017 and organised their own workshop during the ERA Convention 2018.
The members of the Future Group are:
- Asif Latief, A-Plant,
- Clotilde Jouette, Avesco,
- Thomas Bruinsma, Boels,
- Roland Meurs, Boels,
- Vincent Weijermars, Bredenoord,
- Vicenc Homs, German Homs,
- Gloria Gomez Embil, Gomez Oviedo,
- Nicanor Pinole, Gomez Oviedo,
- Charlotte Noack, Jungheinrich,
- Aymeric Marmouget, Kiloutou,
- Vincent Ranaivoson, Kiloutou,
- Alice Henault, Loxam,
- Daniela Niederstaetter, Niederstaetter,
- Tobias Carbin, Ramirent,
- Kari - Tapio Saarela, Renta Group,
- Stefan Ponea, TVH,
- Tobias Birn, Zeppelin Rental.